Friday, June 15, 2012

star wars: 1313


I've been busy much working on the awesome star wars: 1313. You know a game is awesome when you just take a look at the logo.

The logo is so grungy and textured, it makes me want to play it NOW!

Honestly, it's sooo good, it got 20 over awards and nominations at E3, 2012. The team is filled with super duper people, all experts in their various fields and when you put them together. BOOM! star wars: 1313 is made. It was thoroughly an inspiring and humbling experience working with these giants. BIG, BIG Congrats to the team. Everyone's hard work did pay off good!

I worked on the blue jumpsuit dudes who come out from behind boxes to say hi. They are shy guys and sometimes they just want to come out and play. Time for laser-tag!

 Pew! Pew! Pew!
 Here are the 3 sections released at E3, 2012.


2 comments:

Stuart Counter said...

I remember when I first saw this game I had to pick my jaw up from the floor. Was really looking forward to playing this but I heard it was cancelled.

Marcus Ng said...

Lol. Yea, we all felt the same working on it.